I personally know how difficult it is to maintain a lifestyle supported with optimal food choices. Industrial agriculture, fast food restaurants and supermarkets stocked with processed packaged foods infuse temptations around every corner. Building a support system is an integral step to staying on track.
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. I do not have a static, set program for everyone. Everyone is unique so the program will be unique as well.
As a client, there are many possibilities of the type of work that you will do, like:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- possibly work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and learn to crowd out your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
- tailored sessions depending on the program we agree upon
- e-mail support between sessions
- access to recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- a library of books and videos for support
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
“My journey with Paula has been amazing! When I 1st started with Paula my main concern was to bring my LDL down and to higher my HDL as Heart Disease runs in my family and I was determined that I was NOT going to die at an early age. After a couple of months of changing my diet and re-learning about right foods my HDL results were higher and my LDL went down 16 points. Not only did that change, my bloating, hot flashes and acid reflux were gone. My Dr. was amazed and said she needed to be doing what I was!! Paula was the answer to my prayers”.
Stacy – Colorado
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.